Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom) plans to raise Rp 12 trillion through bank loans and bond sales to meet its capex requirements. For 2013, Telkom has set its capital expenditure at Rp 20 trillion. As for the remaining Rp 8 trillion, the company will utilise its internal cash sources. Telkom will focus on investing in the various projects of its cellular phone unit, Telkomsel. The unit is 65 per cent owned by the parent company, Telkom, while the remaining 35 per cent is held by Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel). Meanwhile, the operator also plans to set up a telecommunication company in Myanmar in 2013 – a move that is in line with its business expansion plans.