The National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA) board has approved several projects under the government’s PPP infrastructure programme paving the way for their respective auctions:
- Mactan-Cebu International Airport (MCIA) New Passenger Terminal project – PhP 17.5 billion;
- Light Rail Transit (LRT) Line 1 South Extension project – PhP 64.9 billion;
- Metro Rail Transit (MRT) 7 project – PhP 62.7 billion;
- Modernisation of the Philippine Orthopedic Centre – PhP 5.6 billion;
- Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System Bulakan Bulk Water Supply Project – PhP 24.4 billion; and
- LRT Line 1 North Extension – Common station that will serve commuters using LRT 1, MRT 3, and the planned MRT 7 – PhP 1.4 billion.