A consortium of 22 lenders led byIndonesia’s Bank Central Asia (BCA) has decided to provide a loan facility worth Rp 8.8 trillion for the development of the Cikampek–Palimanan toll road project. BCA, which is providing a loan of Rp 3.2 trillion, and Bank DKI are the joint lead arrangers and bookrunners for the loans. Other lenders includeIndonesia’s Bank Panin, Bank Jabar Banten, and government-owned infrastructure finance company PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur, along with China’s ICBC Bank. Further, the Export Import Bank of Malaysiais providing a loan of approximately Rp 913.9 billion ($95 million), while private non-banking financial institution PT Indonesia Infrastructure Finance is lending Rp 500 billion. The loans have a maturity term of 15 years, covering about 70 per cent of the total investment requirement of Rp 12.5 trillion for the project. Project developer PT Lintas Marga Sedaya will put up the remaining 30 per cent of the investment.